Mayfield & Wigmore (Nig) Limited, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Assistant/Admin Officer
A few of his responsibilities will include:
- To manage the Company’s financial affairs, including management and statutory accounts together with longer term financial projections and to ensure that the most efficient and effective financial control systems and reporting mechanisms are in place.
- To ensure the overall smooth running of the Company’s internal administration including HR matters and its cost-effectiveness.
- Liaising with client’s HR partner to effect smooth running of staffs
- Giving periodical reports of site to head office and other ad-hoc duties assigned
- To prepare regular salary payments and records, and pension contributions in accordance with relevant statutory requirements.
- He must have at the minimum an OND qualification
- He must possess an analytical mind with good people management skills
- Good communication Skill
- The successful candidate must reside within the Northern part of the country
- Good knowledge of MS office suite(excel)
- Manufacturing experience is key
- Minimum of 2 years work experience
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s/Resume to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 14th October, 2016.