Arik Air is now Nigeria’s leading commercial airline. People choose to work here for many reasons. There is the excitement of being a part of a vibrant, international and expanding airline community. We also offer the opportunity to travel and this incentive motivates prospective employees who want to join the Arik team and work for the “Wings of Nigeria”.
Arik Air is a customer-focused airline that offers consistently outstanding services to both business and leisure travellers. We have earned a reputation for providing “the best care in the air”. Industry experts have awarded us for delivering outstanding services. ‘No airline does it in the unique Arik way’
Interested individuals should go through the details on the Housekeeper Needed at Arik Air which are as stated below;
Job Position: Housekeeper
To maintain a clean, sanitary, comfortable and tidy environment.
PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Clean corridors, lobbies, stairways ,lounges and guest rooms
- Distribute linen, towels, and room supplies
- Replace dirty linens with clean items
- Monitor guest laundry bags
- Check all appliances in rooms are in working order
- Respond to calls for housekeeping problems such as spills, broken glasses
- Ensure confidentiality and security of guest rooms
- Report any maintenance issues or health hazards
- Observe and report damage of Company property
- Maintain all cleaning equipment and materials in a safe and sanitary working condition
- Able to work on your own initiative
- Comprehension of the English Language
- Minimum of WASC
- At least 6 months experience as a cleaner.