Alister Greene Consulting is a Human Resource consulting organisation focused on helping organisations with their critical people management needs.
Our Client, a leading hospitality company, is looking to recruit qualified candidate to oversee its operations in Lagos Nigeria, to fill the position of:
Job Title: Hotel Manager
Brief detail of the job role includes:
- Ensuring that the general performance of colleagues & subordinates exceeds guests’ expectation.
- Presentation/ delivery of monthly hotel report
- Active participation in the daily operations of the hotels
- Manage guests’ service relationship.
- Ensuring hotel facilities are in excellent conditions.
- Cost control measures, conflict and crisis management.
Corporate Sales Role:
- Continuous Sales and Marketing drive and revenue generation.
- Develop a large clientele base and profitable businesses for the hotel.
- Tracks competitor activities and develops appropriate strategies to protect and enhance the company’s market share.
- Develops and coordinates the implementation of marketing and sales policies, strategies, and plans to enhance the performance of the Organization’s products and increase profitability.
- Market sensitization, awareness and identification of key market players & competitors within the industry.
Client Service Role:
- Implement client business process controls which will result in stellar client service delivery.
- Develop trusted relationships with clients at the daily transactional / operational level.
- Keeping accurate records of customer interactions, ideas, enquiries, and complaints, coordinating and communicating same with internal departments and ensuring timely resolutions of client issues.
- Keeping accurate records and updates of the client’s e-register.
- Build rapport with clients; gather feedback through organizing calls, meetings and client satisfaction survey.
- Conduct site visits to ensure quality and expectations are met.
The ideal candidate will be required to possess no less than 5 years in similar role as Hotel manager and should be possess the following listed skills and ability:
- Ability to work with minimal or no supervision, flexible, hardworking, ability to learn/adapt well and down to detail.
- Ability to multitask and work well under pressure.
- Strategic thinking, forecasting and planning skills.
- Strong quantitative, analytical and computer skills.
- Analytical, problem solving and decision making skills.
- Excellent people management and strong listening skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good leadership and team building skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: [email protected]
Note: Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
Application Deadline 16th November, 2015.