Hobark International Limited (HIL) is an Integrated Services Company whose subsidiaries: DrillPet International Limited (DIL), Uniterm Nigeria Limited (UNL), UltiProc Nigeria Limited (UPNL), Hobark Consultant Management Services (HCMS) and Gigasec- provide Manpower Services & Logistics Support, Drilling Operations and Consultancy Services, On/OffShore Catering Services, Drilling Rigs & Drilling Bits and Procurement Services to the Oil & Gas Industry. IP security services.
Hobark International Limited is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Financial Manager Superintendent
Req ID: Req-0927
Supervision of Finance Department:
- Working closely with junior staff tensure accurate Financial records are taken and maintained
- Implementation and enforcement of Finance procedures throughout the Company
- Liaising with IT Department tdesign and install accounting ERP system
- Implementation of Company accounting ERP system
- Auditing of ERP
- Training junior staff on use of ERP
- Training of staff throughout company on use of ERP
- Ensures appropriate and necessary financial controls are in place and documented sas tpass audit or inspection by outside audit firm.
- Complying and auditing accounting records on a daily basis
- Complying of Management accounts on a weekly tmonthly basis
- Assisting the auditors in conducting yearly audits
- Ensuring that the finance reports for each Department are tailored taccurately reflect the nature of the operations of the Department and provide Managers with accurate and usefully complied data with which manage their operations
- Enhances and/or develops, implements, and enforces policies and procedures of the organization by way of systems that will improve the overall operation and effectiveness of the corporation.
- Oversees the management and coordination of fiscal reporting activities, including revenue, expense, and balance sheet reports: monthly, quarterly, annually or on demand.
- Assisting in maintaining the Company business and corporate finance plans
- Meeting with external consultants and banks, alongside their line Manager, tupdate the plans and recommend suitable business and finance strategies tManagement
- Implementation of procedures required at all levels tenable the successful supervision, management and smooth running of the Company’s finances
Management and Training Personnel:
- Personally supervise the implementation of training programs for all Finance Department personnel
- Assist in the process of recruiting and hiring personnel for the Finance Department
- Control of own human resources including time management
- Ensure all personnel adhere thighest international standards for building, construction, HSE etc.
- Application of company policies and procedures and legislation in respect of the treatment and management of own staff
- Motivate and develop own staff
Audit of Suppliers and Partners
- Employee will be involved in the auditing of suppliers and partners based on objective assessment of the Company’s requirements and the suppliers’ performance / capabilities and comparable prices /service / facilities in the market.
Safety and Security:
- Ensure that all work performed is in line with laid down policies, procedures and standards
- Ensure that all HSE legislation is adhered to
- Reporting of all incidents and accidents in line with procedures
- The Employee will be required tprovide assistance tthe Company in a wide range of areas, in line with the Employee’s field of experience/expertise
- The Employee may alsbe required tperform duties not directly related this/her area of experience or expertise, in which case proper instruction will be provided by the Company
- Ensure that the highest ethical standards are maintained in all company’s activities
- Conduct himself / herself in a dignified and respectful manner that reflects well on the Employer and alssets an example for the other employees.
Requirements / Qualifications
- At least 10 years’ experience working as an accountant
- At least 5 years of experience in managing people
- Demonstrated experience with accounting protocol, activity, and review.
- Proficient using MS Office Suite with particular strength using Excel.
- Competent treview contracts and help negotiate as necessary.
- High ethical, moral, and integrity based discretion, choices, and actions
- Detail Oriented and highly organized
- University degree
- Chartered Accountant
- IFRS Certified
- Comfortable fulfilling designated role within a team environment while applying self-directed work activity
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should:
Click here to apply