Hobark International Limited (HIL) is an Integrated Services Company whose subsidiaries: DrillPet International Limited (DIL), Uniterm Nigeria Limited (UNL), UltiProc Nigeria Limited (UPNL), Hobark Consultant Management Services (HCMS) and Gigasecprovide Manpower Services & Logistics Support, Drilling Operations and Consultancy Services, On/OffShore Catering Services, Drilling Rigs & Drilling Bits and Procurement Services to the Oil & Gas Industry, IP security services.
Hobark International Limited (HIL) is recruiting to fill the following vacant position below:
Job Title: Instrumentation Superintendent
Req I D Req-0982
Primary Skills Oil & Gas, Operations, QA/QC, Quality Control, Logistics
- ? To ensure that all construction activities related to his discipline are performed safely and efficiently in line with company objectives.
- ? To oversee the activities of all site teams within his discipline to ensure that all technical, contractual and cost information is properly recorded, collated and available for inspection/reference as required by company policy.
- ? To identify deficiencies and develop solutions to identified construction problems.
- ? Monitor QC activities within his discipline
- ? To manage construction interfaces with others (engineering, other sub-projects, commissioning) arbitrating between different disciplines, the only criterion being the overall good of the project.
- ? To maintain good relationships with contractors, being relatively flexible, proactive but also strict when necessary to achieve the objectives of the project.
- ? To ensure that safety remains the main priority on the construction site at all times.
- ? Attend the toolbox meetings.
- ? To ensure that the construction yards are provided with suitable information in line with requirements (technical & schedule), troubleshooting any technical problems that could affect construction/ fabrication.
- ? To identify critical activities and potential bottlenecks for the progress of the works.
- ? To inform periodically to Construction Yard Representative about the progress activities and area of concern.
- ? To prepare or help to prepare reports for company, partners, and authorities as required.
- ? Ensure the progress and quality the construction work in Nigeria with the development of an optimized and
- efficient supervision team
- ? Support and enforce the HSEQ project objectives and directives
- ? Professional experience (number of years): 10 years of relevant construction experience in Oil and Gas production projects
- ? Ability to work as part of a team
- ? Language: English fluent
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply