Hobark International Limited (HIL), is an Integrated Services Company whose subsidiaries: DrillPet International Limited (DIL), Uniterm Nigeria Limited (UNL), UltiProc Nigeria Limited (UPNL), Hobark Consultant Management Services (HCMS) and Gigasecprovide Manpower Services & Logistics Support, Drilling Operations and Consultancy Services, On/OffShore Catering Services, Drilling Rigs & Drilling Bits and Procurement Services to the Oil & Gas Industry. IP security services.
Hobark International Limited (HIL) is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Onshore Pre-commissioning Engineer
Req ID: 1016
Location: Port Harcourt
The UFR Onshore Pre-commissioning Engineer will be required to:
- Provide assistance and reports to the respective UFR COMPANY Site Representatives at
- UFR Pre-commissioning Leader and to the UFR Construction Manager in Lagos.
- Ensure that the tasks are carried out with full respect to HSE, Quality and Schedule in full compliance to particular technical requirements defined in the EPCI UFR and OLT contracts.
- Attending all the Pre-commissioning activities organised by UFR and /OLT CTRs – work repartition, priorities, schedule, resources, coordination of the preparation team.
- Attending the daily/weekly meetings with the UFR/OLT COMPANY Site representatives.
- Issuing daily/weekly reports within agreed or set time frame.
- Reviewing of the pre-commissioning procedures or dossier with the pre-commissioning orientation and ensure precommissioning feasibility.
- Supervising UFR and OLT Contractors for the integration of UFR and OLT activities within the OPERCOM and ICAPS processes.
- Following up the schedule of onshore pre-commissioning of UFR and OLT Contractors in order to reach the planned end date.
- Checking pre-commissioning progress against schedule and recommending any necessary corrective actions, close follow up on punch list.
- Reporting immediately any unexpected events which may affect pre-commissioning.
- The review of the various pre-commissioning preparation tasks to be performed by the UFR Contractor.
- Reviewing pre-commissioning management procedures (hand over, interfaces, punch list, internal, organization etc…).
- Following Pre-commissioning activities ensuring the Pre-commissioning procedures are duly enforced by UFR and OLT Contractors.
- Reporting to each Yard’s COMPANY Site Representative and UFR Construction Manager about all technical issues that require to be specifically addressed in documentation review or during Pre-commissioning progress meetings.
- Supplying verified information to the reporting system that allows full tracking of Pre-commissioning events either to be used for reporting issue or for mitigation of future change order.
- Providing inputs to contract correspondence, as necessary and issuing reports and presentations as necessary.
- Reporting to Management any issues they may face and propose ways of improvement
- Graduate degree in a relevant Engineering discipline with experience in Oil & Gas industry
- Sound background in Oil & Gas installations and onshore construction.
- Minimum 7 years cumulative experience engineering, fabrication or operations.
- Good knowledge of international structural design codes
- Good organizational skills
- Fluent in English (verbal and written)
- Completions Engineer, Drilling Engineer, Engineering, EPC, Oil & Gas, Production
Job Title: Wells Operations Superintendent
Req ID: 1018
- Coordinate drilling operations in order to maximise the use of use of rigs, hydraulic workover unit, personnel and rentals at wellsite
- Mentor and ensure that all activity on the wellsite are performed according to procedures, in with IADC and standard oilfield practices.
- Participate in contractors and rig service vendors evaluation
- Ensure regulatory requirements are compiled with on all wellsite operations
- Encourage continuous improvement in operations
- Ensure all documentation from wellsite IADC report are approved for repository.
- Ensure that all incidences on the wellsite are properly investigated and closed out.
- Monitor drilling engineering parameters to support drilling operation
- Manage cost control within limits of authority.
- Provide clear stewardship reporting on an as-required and exceptions basis to drilling manager
- Ensure Wellsite HSE Emergency Response Systems are periodically tested with simulation exercises
- Observe all company health, safety and environmental instructions are implemented at wellsite.
- Imbibe in the wellsite the culture of reporting unsafe conditions or activities, dangerous occurrences or injuries in the workplace and capability to initiate second line mitigation action in emergency events
- Not interfere with, remove, displace or make ineffective any safeguard, safety device, equipment or appliance provided for health, safety and environmental purposes.
- Coordinate the shakedown of new rigs and workover units
- 25 years of experience as a drilling professional with an independent or major oil company
- Possess extensive industry training and a valid well control certification (IWCF- L4, Shell round 2 certificate may be an advantage)
- 3 years’ minimum experience as a driller and 5 years’ minimum experience as rig superintendent or equivalent position
- 3 – 4 years’ minimum experience as Hydraulic Workover Unit superintendent the Niger Delta or swamp operations
- Technical knowledge of drilling and completing oil and gas wells
- Hands on experience drilling wells with a detailed understanding of drilling techniques and equipment
- Knowledge and understanding of drill bits, drilling motors, and drilling rig circulating system
- Experience with various weighted and non-weighted mud systems (WBM, OBM, SSM and completion fluids)
- Ability to coordinate operations of multiple rigs and HWU in a safe and cost effective manner
- HND, BSc or BEng certificate
- Completions Engineer, Drilling Operations, E&I COMMISSIONING, Engineering, Oil & Gas, Production
Job Title: Wells Contracts Engineer
Req ID: 1017
- Proactively identify & understand Well Engineering contracting and procurement requirement from Logistic, and C & P departments and collaboratively propose competitive solutions.
- Constructively challenge the business demand &/or procurement practices in order to drive value and efficiency for the organization.
- Execute procurement activities that meet NAPIMS ’s Work Plan.
- Prepare detailed Tender Plan (TP), Technical Evaluation Report (TER), Techno Commercial and Award Recommendation (TCEAR).
- Develop contracts in compliance with terms & conditions and in compliance to NIPEX process.
- Ensure strong connect across the wider Organisation (Production, Operations, Petroleum Engineering, Finance and Projects) to ensure continuous cross sharing and leverage of best practices.
- Experienced CP professional with at least 15 years’ experience with proven evidence of Rig and Well Engineering Contracting through NIPEX Process.
- Must have 3yrs Local Nigerian rig and related service contract management within the last 5 years
- Tertiary education and professional accreditation, e.g. CIPS.
- Skilled in strategy development and category management.
- Skilled in relationship management, with exposure to complex remote working environments.
- Skilled in contract negotiations and complex tender evaluations.
- Skilled in performance management of strategic contracts.
- Skilled in team leadership and development of (local) talent.
- Ability to build effective working relationships with others, able to work independently and makes a constructive contribution within immediate team.
- Completions Engineer, Drilling Engineer, Drilling Operations, Engineering, Oil & Gas, Production
Job Title: Operations Delivery Manager – Shipyard
Req ID: 1015
- The Operations Delivery Manager will be responsible for day-to-day operations of the shipyard operations responsible for all ship repair activities, management and the administration of engineering, technical, commercial, bidding and administrative functions needed to support shipyard operations.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience as a shipyard manager or other management level responsibilities in a heavy steel manufacturing environment, Oil & Gas background.
- In depth knowledge of all business functions associated with shipyard management including estimating, pricing and all aspects of technical delivery
- A strong client facing background with previous experience of dealing and presenting information to major clients on large projects
- Oil & Gas, Operations, MS Office, MS Power Point, EPC
Job Title: Senior Ship Manager
Req ID: Req-1014
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Manage and perform all Ship and Vessel repair works, support all administrative and commercial functions required to support the shipyard operations.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience as a shipyard manager or other management level responsibilities in a heavy steel manufacturing environment, Shipyard and Marine background.
- In depth knowledge of all business functions associated with shipyard management.
- Experience in the following disciplines: design engineering, implementation, maintenance, shutdown and operations.
- Ability to read and interpret technical drawings.
- Operations, Oil & Gas, MS Power Point, MS Office, EPC
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply