HealthPlus Limited is Nigeria’s 1st Integrative Pharmacy, the fastest growing pharmacy chain in West Africa. Since 1999, we have been committed to our mission of helping people achieve optimum health & vitality. In 2010, a sister company was birthed – CasaBella International Limited. CasaBella, a one-stop store for beauty and grooming solutions is now a retail chain and a household name.
HealthPlus Limited is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Facilities Assistance (Plumbing)
The Facilities Assistant will perform skilled plumbing work in the maintenance, repair, and installation of water lines, water pumps; and performs related duties as required.
- Report to the Facilities Manager
- Make periodic inspections of systems for safe and efficient operation
- Install and repair broken pipes, plumbing fittings, and fixtures
- Estimate material and total costs of repair and installation of plumbing jobs
- Maintain records of systems operations
- Supervise helpers on major installations and repair jobs
- Operate and maintain pumps and water treatment systems, hot and cold water systems and similar components
- Maintain and repair water supply pipes, tests completed work and makes necessary adjustments
- Make reports of time and materials required to repair and maintain equipment
Skills & Experience
- Minimum of Ordinary National Diploma or Trade Test certified 1, 2 & 3 from a Technical.
- School with 3 years minimum experience.
- Ability to prepare rough sketches of work and estimates of materials and labor
- Ability to speak and write clearly
- Ability to work cooperatively with others
- Good Negotiation and persuasion skills
- Good Planning & organizational Skill
- Good knowledge of water installation, maintenance and repair methods, tools, materials and equipment used in plumbing Maintenance, repair, and construction work.
- Safety procedures, requirements, and equipment
- Ability to trace and analyze causes of plumbing leakage or related problems, and septic tank problems and make repairs
- Ability to read, interpret, and work from blueprints
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s with a summary page of most relevant achievement for the last 5 years to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 20th December, 2015