HealthPlus Limited is Nigeria’s 1st Integrative Pharmacy, the fastest growing pharmacy chain in West Africa. Since 1999, we have been committed to our mission of helping people achieve optimum health & vitality. In 2010, a sister company was birthed – CasaBella International Limited. CasaBella, a one-stop store for beauty and grooming solutions is now a retail chain and a household name.
As we expand our frontiers to redefine the world of health & beauty in Nigeria, we are looking for amazing and smart people who will roll up their sleeves and share our passion & success. People who will join our team of highly motivated professionals who get the job done!
HealthPlus Limited is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: IT Helpdesk Engineer
- Provide first line technical support to IT users across the company.
- Support information technology, computer systems, telecoms and CCTV peripherals
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of information systems and electronic data processing (EDP)
- Meet with managers to discuss system requirements, specifications, costs and timelines
- Installing and configuring computer hardware operating system and applications
- Support systems implementations and/or upgrades to ensure smooth deployment of hardware and software
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks
- Troubleshooting system and network problems and diagnosing and solving both the hardware/software faults.
- Protecting Computers from viruses and security
- Use of USB and external drives
- Conduct defragment, virus screening, backup etc on regular basis
- Establishing a good working relationship with other professionals such as software developers, web designer.
- Maintain current and accurate inventory of technology hardware, software and resources.
- Provide recommendations about accessing information and support.
- Maintain log and/or list of required repairs and maintenance.
- Make recommendations about purchase of technology resources
- Research current and potential resources and services
- Manage monthly change activities
- Replacing any faulty parts as required
- Supporting the roll-out of new applications
- Setting up new users’ email accounts and profiles and dealing with password issues
- Provide orientation to new users of existing technology
- Ensure smooth running, optimization and administration of the company’s networks, including LAN, WAN, mobile data & networks
- Testing and evaluating new technology
- Accessing and using the Shared drive/Server
- First degree in a relevant discipline preferably in Computer Science
- Sound knowledge of computer systems, softwares and networks installation, administration, implementation and management
- Minimum of 1 year related work experience
- Understanding business functions and metrics within the organisation
- Knowledge of the MS Office; Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.
- Ability to write clear reports and keep accurate records
- Work within budget
- Excellent planning and organizing abilities
- Ability to pay attention to detail
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Negotiating skill
- Knowledgeable in SQL SERVER 2000, 2005, 2008 upward
- Thorough knowledge of system development methods used for the development of new systems and enhancements to existing information systems
- Experience using SQL language
- Experience writing SQL reports
- Experience using process mapping software such as MS Visio
- Integrating core values, integrity, and accountability throughout all organisational and business practices
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to:[email protected]
Application Deadline 23rd May, 2016.