Box & Cedar is an HR Consulting Firm. We believe in the power of people and exploiting it to the maximum because we know that people are the greatest assets of any organisation.
We have distilled our products into what we call the 3S- Sourcing, Sieving and Stimulating.
Job Title: Health Maintenance Officer
Location: Lagos, NIGERIA
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: Minimum of 2 years
- Ensure provision of excellent customer service.
- To ensure waste reduction at all operating service point. This includes waste of time and resources
- Ensures accurate registration process for new and existing clients
- Co-ordinates Scheduling of appointments according to established procedures
- Ensures reminder calls are made to clients in respect of their appointments
- Ensures continuous training programs that will adequately develop and equip staff to function efficiently and provide necessary support in area of Health Maintenance Organizations.
- Analyzing statistics or other data to determine the level of customer service the hospital is providing most especially as it concerns HMO’s.
- Handling customer complaints or any major incidents, investigating and solving customers’ problems and referring as appropriate when need be.
- Liaison officer between the HMO’s and NHIS on issues related to the enrollees
- Liaison officer between the HMO’s and the hospital on issues related to the enrollees
- Ensure that fee for service bills are sent out to the HMO, Retainers as at when due.
- Ensure that only identified enrollees’ access care.
- Ensure that treatment coverage is limited to the guidelines
- Ensure that only well-defined referral qualifies enrollees to access care. All ambiguous referrals must be disqualified.
- Ensures that referrals emanating from the hospital requesting for secondary management are sent out as and when due.
- Ensures that referral approvals with details of the extent of care approved are communicated as appropriate to the necessary unit to provide such care.
- Ensure that Doctors and other members of the healthcare team are well informed on the guidelines of managed healthcare and operate within its bounds.
- Monitor prescriptions for investigations and drugs of MHC patients and prepares statistical analysis of these to serve as an audit tool in ensuring prescribers understand the operations of the scheme.
- Ensures that doctors limit secondary care management to what is approved.
- Ensures that approvals are in line with the guidelines.
- Monitoring and ensuring payment of capitation when due.
- Liaises with corporate relations and accounts units to ensure that clients that have exceeded their credit limits are barred from accessing care.
- Ensure all patients on admission meet up with the admission requirement as indicated in the company’s agreement.
- Ensure referrals are raised and approval is gotten for all managed healthcare secondary care cases on admission
- Ensure that the Hospital software is at time working and collate reports for Management
A first degree
Knowledge & Skills:
- Must have a scientific aptitude and detail oriented
- Be able to get and analyze information
- Ability to make good decisions and solve medical related issues
- Strong communication skills
- Expert in Judging the Qualities of Things, Services, or People
- Multi-Tasking and Prioritizing
- Good organizational and Managerial skills
- Up-to-date with current issues in the medical field
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills
- Be able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Assisting and caring for others
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply
Closing Date: 2016-01-26