Gigastreams Consulting – Our client, located in Lagos Island is currently seeking for suitable and qualified candidate to fill in the role of the position below:
Job Title: Health-care Sales Assistant/Pharmacy Manager
- Sales assistants typically work for retail companies and are responsible for liaising with customers in order to ensure a transaction goes smoothly.
- A sales assistant is expected to help customers choose between the company’s array of goods and services, process payments and maintain a high level of customer service.
- If the idea of helping people enjoy the process of shopping appeals to you and you are a ‘people person’, a job as a sales assistant could be the perfect fit.
What Will I Be Doing?
You will be working in a retail environment and will be expected to help customers with all their shopping requirements. Sales assistants work in an extremely fast-paced sector and you can expect every single working day to be completely different. Unlike those who work behind desks or sit in office meetings, you will be at the front line helping customers directly. Here is a quick look at your job requirements as a sales assistant:
- Advising & serving customers.
- Providing customers with information on pricing and product availability.
- Arranging window displays.
- Handling customer complaints or handing customers on to management.
- You will be expected to have an outgoing personality and possess excellent knowledge of the company’s products and services. It may also be necessary to have a good working knowledge of computer systems and other machines relevant to the role.
- Processing payments.
- Assisting customers in order to help them find what they need.
- Ensuring stock levels are well maintained.
- Promoting store cards or special offers.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application letter and CV’s to:[email protected]
Application Deadline 23rd April, 2016