Interswitch Financial Inclusion Services Limited (IFIS), is a newly established subsidiary joint venture between Beyond Branches, Growing Businesses Capital and Interswitch Limited. The Company was established to ensure increased agent activity in the delivery of financial and related value adding services outside the traditional channels, through additional financial access points within Nigeria and across Africa.
To support its objectives of growth and sustained profitability, IFIS is looking for result oriented, passionate, performance driven and innovative leaders to fill the Senior Management position below:
Job Position: Head, Service Delivery
- This role will report to the Divisional CEO and will support business growth by coordinating the delivery of solutions and services to customers within agreed time frames and to quality standards.
- As the key service delivery officer, he/she will develop and drive implementation of policies, procedures, and standards to support the delivery of exceptional service to customers.
Key Responsibilities will be to:
- Lead and direct the project management and project implementation teams to deliver customer focused services in line with customer specification.
- Review updates on project activities and ensure implementation is in line with agreed standard and timeline.
- Provide guidance and leadership on project management activities, ensuring timely resolution of crises and disputes, unresolved cases (support issues), technical problems etc.
- Oversee the activities of the various project teams and ensure effective allocation of responsibilities to achieve full optimisation of resources.
- Ensure periodic evaluation of service delivery processes and standards, benchmark them against leading practices, make recommendations as appropriate and drive compliance.
- Perform trend analysis on reported problems, document root causes and initiate appropriate improvement solutions.
- Manage the expectations of the customer (internal and external) with regards to project objectives, deliverables, timeframes, etc. by understanding the key business drivers and their prioritization.
- Build and maintain relationships with key customers to strengthen IFIS service delivery experience.
- Oversee process and service improvement opportunities ensuring key stakeholders across the organisation are engaged to better leverage on resources while increasing efficiency and overall service quality.
- Prepare and submit reports to the Divisional CEO on activities within the division.
- A good first degree or its equivalent in Computer / Systems / Electrical / Electronics Engineering, Applied Physics, Computer Science or other related fields.
- Possession of additional professional qualification(s) will be an advantage.
- A minimum of eight (8) years’ experience in a similar role.
- Good knowledge of project management, as well as a high customer service orientation.
- Strong understanding of budget management.
Employee Value Proposition
- IFIS provides a dynamic, flexible, and innovative environment for self-starters that are passionate and excited to shape the future.
- IFIS also invests heavily in her employees by providing cutting edge training and development opportunities comparable with leading global payment processing firms.
- Our reward packages are designed to meet the needs of our geographically diverse workforce. This includes: competitive compensation, annual performance bonus and profit sharing that rewards you for your individual contribution to our business targets and share ownership schemes which link your reward to IFIS’s longer term performance.
- Successful candidates for this role will work in a multi-disciplinary team and will require good IT, sound interpersonal, communication and presentation skills, combined with excellent organisation and team working skills, a drive for excellence and a passion for success.
How to Apply
Interested and suitably qualified qualified candidates should send their current curriculum vitae (prepared as a Microsoft Word document, and saved with your full names) to: [email protected] please quote the reference number as the subject of your e-mail
Note: All applications will be treated in strict confidence. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Application Closing Date
31st of July, 2015.