Sigma Qualitas is a network of seasoned and experienced consultants, with several years work experience in large multinational organizations and the public sector, who have come together for the purpose of providing consultancy expertise and training to clients across various industries.
Job Industry: Sales/Marketing
Job Title: Head, Sales and Marketing
Job Location: Lagos
- Creation of a high performing team environment enabling employees to reach their full potential and maximize personal and business performance.
- The Head, Sales and Marketing at Sigma Qualitas Meet with and develop strong relationships with MNO senior executives in Nigeria.
- The Head, Sales and Marketing at Sigma Qualitas Provide accurate and timely new business forecasting.
- Effective management of costs and budget.
- Development and implementation of the Sales and Marketing strategy for The COMPANY.
- The Head, Sales and Marketing at Sigma Qualitas Design, develop and launch of new product offerings based on customer requirements.
- Driving new business revenue and managing the renewal of existing business through developing and maintaining strong customer relationships.
- The Head, Sales and Marketing at Sigma Qualitas Mentor, manage and train sales and product professionals on team.
- All employees must live COMPANYs Core Principles and work proactively in a customer-related way in accordance with adopted procedures and best practice.
- The Head, Sales and Marketing at Sigma Qualitas work co-operatively with colleagues and external stakeholders to promote COMPANY Nigeria’s overall business objectives.
- The Head, Sales and Marketing at Sigma Qualitas ensure that confidentiality is respected and maintained at all times.
- The Head, Sales and Marketing at Sigma Qualitas Supervise, motivate and manage the performance of:
- Key Account Executive(s)
- Marketing Administrator
- The Head, Sales and Marketing at Sigma Qualitas Proactively identify and resolve personnel issues in conjunction with Human Resources
- Recruit, develop and retain staff, partnering with Sr. Management and Human Resources. This includes on-boarding and orientation for new hires.
- The Head, Sales and Marketing at Sigma Qualitas Provide disciplined performance management for team. Define and communicate annual goals, perform formal and informal performance reviews, and ensure changes and updates are communicated in a timely and professional manner.
- The Head, Sales and Marketing at Sigma Qualitas Create strong collaborative team environment.
- Sales and Marketing Degree and post-graduate qualification, preferably a Masters Degree.
- 8+ years sales and marketing experience in shared wireless infrastructure and in the telecommunications industry; Regional/global sales experience preferable
- 10+ years senior management experience
- Wireless infrastructure product design and price modelling.
- Project Management.
- Advanced Negotiation Skills.
- Financial Management.
- Customer Relationship Management.
- Sales and Marketing principles.
- Ability to work effectively across many internal functional groups to optimize product offerings, create a seamless customer experience and resolve issues.
- Self motivated; able to work both independently to complete tasks and respond to department requests, as well as collaborating with others to utilize resources and knowledge of others in identifying high quality solutions.
- Ability to identify strong talent and build individual and management capability.
- Excellent planning skills; ability to effectively manage priorities for self and team to meet business requirements and deadlines in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
- Excellent leadership skills; ability to drive and motivate team to achieve results; ability to influence and inspire action.
- Ability to drive work both independently toward the successful attainment of set goal and as part of a team to leverage input and knowledge base of others within the company in providing well rounded and thoughtful solution sets
Application Closing Date:
All applications must be submitted before 13th of May 2015
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should submitted their CV’s to: [email protected] the subject matter of your response to contain the Job Title you are interested in, the file type must be PDF or DOCX, the preference being word documents, any response that contains a file name such as “My CV or My Resume: cannot be treated.
The CV should contain:
- Your current earning information and your DOB.
- Your contact details should contain active phone numbers and email addresses.
- Review your CV every time you make a submission, one CV does not fit all jobs.