Productive People – The Company is a capitalised financial services firm that speciaalises in various forms of equipment leasing.
The following vacancy exists:
Job Title: Head, Risk Management
- To draft and submit report on a quarterly basis of all non-performing loans with recommendations as to the action to be taken
- To ensure implementation of the company’s policy as regards credit checks
- To ensure that the credit committee meeting of the company adds value to the company’s credit appraisal and approval.
- To review and draft Credit Policy documents
- To prepare Enterprise Risk Management templates with instructions how to use it.
- To review and draft General Business Policy and Procedure Guideline to minimize risks
- To monitor the overall recovery and disposal of repossessed assets and ensure that recovery unit perform optimally
- Impact of contributions to the organization
- Identifying the developmental needs of others and coaching, mentoring, or otherwise helping others to improve their knowledge or skills.
Desired Skills and Experience
- At least 5 years experience.
- Extensive/ Vast experience in enterprise risk management.
- To accurately perform a credit analysis in a timely manner
- To accurately assess possible risks in a timely manner
- Sound understanding of asset risk and mitigants to such risk factors
- Must be skilled in all facets of Debt Recovery
- Ability to timeously conclude all credit appraisals forwarded by the sales team
- Ability to timeously conclude on all inspections required to be performed in respect of pending credit applications
- Extensive management skills to manage a very busy office and ability to resolve issues
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply