Skill Enhancement Centre (SENCE) Limited – We are a Business Consultancy firm focused on small/medium businesses.
Our goal is to provide our clients with the support they need to grow their businesses by providing them with value-added and convenient services in a friendly atmosphere.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Operation
Job Opening ID: 224573
- The operations manager at Organization is required to oversee and take responsibility for all the activities which contributes to the effective operations process that converts input to output.
Essential responsibilities are listed below. Others may be assigned.
- Ensure efficient systems are in place to enable Organization attain its objective of maximum productivity
- Create a conducive work environment which supports work creativity and vitality
- Enhance the operational procedure, systems and principles in the area of information flow and management, business process and reporting
- Improve the operational systems, processes and policies in support of Organization’s vision and mission specifically to support better management reporting, information flow and management, business process and planning.
- Supervise customer service and ensure that they are in line with customer satisfaction objectives
- Plan store layouts, and design displays.
- Recommend locations for new facilities or oversee the remodelling of current facilities.
- Drive initiatives in the management team and company that contribute to long-term operational excellence.
- Contribute to short and long-term company planning and strategy as a member of the management team
- Serve as primary liaison to legal counsel in addressing legal issues e.g. copyright, antitrust, governing instruments, partnerships, licensing etc.
- Provide IT systems support to staff, undertake and liaise with external IT consultant to ensure the good maintenance and operation of the IT network and website.
- Liaise and negotiate with external suppliers – including equipment lease agreements, insurance renewal and regular office checks fire safety, maintenance, tidiness.
- Liaise with our office landlords (re lease renewal etc) and attend tenants’ meetings.
- Ensure that all filing, both paper and electronic, complies with the data protection guidelines.
- Direct and coordinate activities of businesses concerned with the production, pricing, sales, and/or distribution of products.
- Manage operations staff, preparing work schedules and assigning specific duties.
- Raise budget to fund operations, maximize investments, and increase efficiency.
- Coordinate the movement of goods into and out of production facilities.
- Perform sales floor work such as greeting and assisting customers, stocking shelves, and taking inventory.
Knowledge and Skill requirement:
- Possession of an outstanding working experience in addition to qualifying degree, such as bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- Sufficient organisational skill and ability to carry out multiple and intricate tasks
- Prior familiarity with operational management principles and adequate exposure to the use of computer applications
- Strong analytical and problem solving skill.
- Effective communication skill
- Strong initiative and leadership.
- Understand customer needs.
- Good team motivator.
- Team work – Effectively communicates to delegate responsibilities using interpersonal skills.
- Accuracy and punctuality – Precise with details and facts.
- Excellent computer skills and proficient in excel, word, outlook, and access
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Knowledge and experience in organizational effectiveness and operations management implementing best practices.
- 4-6years Experience
- Decision making- Having the ability to reason swiftly and make prompt decision authoritatively and wisely after adequately contemplating various available courses of action.
- Planning and Organising – Ability to develop systems to keep track of information
- Time management – Being able to establish a systematic course of action to ensure accomplishment of specific objectives and set priorities and timetable to achieve maximum productivity
- Excellent people manager – Persuader, influencer, leader, negotiator and delegator of responsibility.
- Quality conscious
- Passionate for customer service
- Team worker
- Time conscious
- Problem solver
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application letter and CV’s to: [email protected]stating the position and job opening ID as subject of the mail.