Management Advisory Consulting (MAC) – Gold Interior Concept (GIC) is under a mother company known as Gold Group. It started as a manufacturing company in Kano State in 1993 with branches in all states of the federation apart from the states in the south-west.
Additionally, the company established a 43-bedded hotel in Enugu State in 2007 and a top-notch interior and exterior furnishing and decorating outfit in 2015. Gold Group has over 300 staff members in different parts of Nigeria while the Abuja office serves as a modern showroom that displays some of the GIC ideas and products such as, furniture, interior design, furnishing and decorating.
Gold Interior Concept (GIC) is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Operation
- The successful candidate will contribute to an increase in Gold Interior Concept’s revenues by successfully interacting with potential customers and managing GIC staff and material resources.
- This individual is responsible for maintaining excellent relations with existing customers and following up with the other departments in order to meet and exceed customer expectations.
- This person also coordinates the office needs for the showroom and reports directly to the Managing Director.
Responsibilities are in the following areas but not restricted to this:
- To take full responsibility for the day to day running of the Showroom to ensure that the Showroom is visually merchandised to an excellent standard and to ensure that the highest levels of Customer Service are given at all times.
- Ensure that staff members celebrate each other, acknowledge successes and learn from mistakes.
- Organize one-on-one meetings with supervisors to improve performance, set standards, and plan quarterly events.
- Coordinate the quarterly clearance sales and publicity events with relevant consultants.
- To manage, motivate and develop the team to ensure that targets are exceeded.
- Coordinate staff meetings and morning devotions.
- Any higher degree and minimum of three years related experience in similar business or company.
- Previous customer service experience or inside sales experience desired.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Given that the job is demanding, GIC prefers a male who is single.
- Good analytical skills, the ability to create compelling solutions that meet customer needs. Excellent communication skills with the ability to present information and respond to questions from individuals in one on one settings.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: No relocation allowance for this position