Fosad Consulting Limited – Our client, is a key player in the insurance industry with strong base in almost all states of the federation. Regarded as one of the top five insurance firms in the country and also expanding their services to meet the desired need of its growing clients. As part of the expansion plan, they are currently looking to hire an experienced individual for the post of:
Job Title: Head of Operation
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Improve the operational systems, processes and policies in support of organizations mission – specifically, support better management reporting, information flow and management, business process and organizational planning.
- Manage and increase the effectiveness and efficiency of Support Services (IT, Customer Experience and Finance Operations), through improvements to each function as well as coordination and communication between support and business functions.
- Play a significant role in long-term planning, including an initiative geared toward operational excellence.
- Organization of fiscal documents.
- Regular meetings with Executive Director around fiscal planning.
- Supervise and coach office manager on a weekly basis.
- Increase the effectiveness and efficiency of Support Services through improvements to each function (HR, IT, Finance) as well as coordination and communication between functions.
- Drive initiatives in the management team and organizationally that contribute to long-term operational excellence.
- Effectively coordinating the operations of the technical processes in order for a better synergised link amongst
- Ensuring the implementation of effective processes that continuously improve the Service standards of the Company
- Oversee overall back-end management, planning, systems and controls.
- Development of individual program budgets
- Invoicing to funding sources, including calculation of completed units of service.
- Payroll management, including tabulation of accrued employee benefits.
- Disbursement of checks for agency expenses.
- B.Sc/HND in Management or any other related field
- A minimum of 8 years’ working experience in operational management
- Strong background and work experience in an insurance firm
- Demonstrated leadership and vision in managing people and major projects or initiatives.
- A demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standards and a diverse workplace
- Persuasive with details and facts
- Ability to look at situations from several points of view
- Delegate responsibilities effectively
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a collaborative management style.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Knowledge of government contract management and experience in organizational effectiveness and operations management implementing best practices.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online