Skill Enhancement Centre (SENCE) Limited – We are a Business Consultancy firm focused on small/medium businesses.
Our goal is to provide our clients with the support they need to grow their businesses by providing them with value-added and convenient services in a friendly atmosphere.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Operation
Job opening ID: 223
Job type: Full time
- The operations manager at Organization is required to oversee and take responsibility for all the activities which contributes to the effective operations process that converts input to output.
- Others may be assigned.
- Ensure efficient systems are in place to enable Organization attain its objective of maximum productivity
- Create a conducive work environment which supports work creativity and vitality
- Enhance the operational procedure, systems and principles in the area of information flow and management, business process and reporting
- Improve the operational systems, processes and policies in support of Organization’s vision and mission specifically to support better management reporting, information flow and management, business process and planning.
- Supervise customer service and ensure that they are in line with customer satisfaction objectives
- Plan store layouts, and design displays.
- Ensure that all filing, both paper and electronic, complies with the data protection guidelines.
- Direct and coordinate activities of businesses concerned with the production, pricing, sales, and/or distribution of products.
- Contribute to short and long-term company planning and strategy as a member of the management team
- Serve as primary liaison to legal counsel in addressing legal issues e.g. copyright, antitrust, governing instruments, partnerships, licensing etc.
- Provide IT systems support to staff, undertake and liaise with external IT consultant to ensure the good maintenance and operation of the IT network and website.
- Liaise and negotiate with external suppliers – including equipment lease agreements, insurance renewal and regular office checks fire safety, maintenance, tidiness.
- Liaise with our office landlords (re lease renewal etc) and attend tenants’ meetings.
- Manage operations staff, preparing work schedules and assigning specific duties.
- Raise budget to fund operations, maximize investments, and increase efficiency.
- Coordinate the movement of goods into and out of production facilities.
- Perform sales floor work such as greeting and assisting customers, stocking shelves, and taking inventory.
- Recommend locations for new facilities or oversee the re-modelling of current facilities.
- Drive initiatives in the management team and company that contribute to long-term operational excellence.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- Possession of an outstanding working experience in addition to qualifying degree, such as bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- Good team motivator.
- Team work – Effectively communicates to delegate responsibilities using interpersonal skills.
- Accuracy and punctuality – Precise with details and facts.
- Excellent computer skills and proficient in excel, word, outlook, and access
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Knowledge and experience in organizational effectiveness and operations management implementing best practices.
- Work experience: 4 – 6 years
- Sufficient organisational skill and ability to carry out multiple and intricate tasks
- Prior familiarity with operational management principles and adequate exposure to the use of computer applications
- Strong analytical and problem solving skill.
- Effective communication skill
- Strong initiative and leadership.
- Understand customer needs.
- Decision making- Having the ability to reason swiftly and make prompt decision authoritatively and wisely after adequately contemplating various available courses of action.
- Excellent people manager – Persuader, influencer, leader, negotiator and delegator of responsibility.
- Planning and Organising – Ability to develop systems to keep track of information
- Time management – Being able to establish a systematic course of action to ensure accomplishment of specific objectives and set priorities and timetable to achieve maximum productivity
- Quality conscious
- Passionate for customer service
- Team worker
- Time conscious
- Problem solver
Upper Salary Range
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should:
Click here to apply