ECOWAS Bank for Investment and Development is seeking application from qualified candidates who are citizens of the community to fill the position of:
Job Title: Head of Division, Modern Infrastructure and Services
- Reporting to the Director of the Department of Private sector operations, the Head of Division, Modern Infrastructure and Services shall assist in the implementation of the Institution’s policy in the area of financing of infrastructural projects.
- Master’s Degree in Civil Engineering or any other equivalent qualification from a recognized University or Tertiary Institution;
- Minimum of ten (10) years professional experience in analysis, appraisal, monitoring and management of infrastructure projects, preferably in a banking environment;
- Good knowledge of public sector projects;
- Excellent knowledge of sub-regional and African public administration;
- Proven ability to carry out financial and economic analysis of projects;
- Good knowledge of policies relating to infrastructure in the sub-region and Africa;
- Analytical and review skills, sense of organization and ability to work in teams in a multicultural context;
- Good physical condition to participate in field missions.
Mode of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send or deliver their applications and CV’s in sealed envelope, marked “2015 Recruitment Exercise” and state the position applied for to the address below:
ECOWAS Bank for Investment and Development (EBID)
Department of Administration and Human Resources
128, Bd. du 13 Janvier,
Note: Application must include
- A detailed curriculum vitae;
- A letter of interest;
- Copies of degrees or certificates;
- Copy of identity card or passport;
- Copy of birth certificate.
Application Closing Date: 17h00 GMT; 30th June, 2015.