ECOWAS Bank for Investment and Development is seeking application from qualified candidates who are citizens of the community to fill the position of:
Job Title: Head of Division General Services and Estate
- Reporting to the Director of the Department of Administration, the Head of Division shall define, propose and implement the norms and procedures for the management and maintenance of the buildings and related installations of the Bank.
- He/she shall also be responsible for the procurement of goods and services.
- Master’s Degree or its equivalent in Public Administration, Engineering or other related field from a recognized University or Tertiary Institution;
- Minimum of ten (10) years working experience in Assets management and supply management in a large public organization;
- Proficiency in procurement practices;
- A sound working knowledge of security best practices and laws governing security management;
- Good drafting skills for reports and experience in preparing business dossiers;
- Excellent analytical and review skills, organizational capability;
- Good knowledge of budget preparation and the monitoring of expenditure;
- Should have initiative and capacity to take decisions in dangerous and risky situations;
- Excellent communication skills, influencing, negotiating, engagement skills and decision making skills;
- Ability to work under pressure and to bring situations under control;
- Be analytical and proactive;
- Ability to manage a team in a multicultural environment, delegate duties and responsibilities, impart knowledge, supervise and take decisions
Mode of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send or deliver their applications and CV’s in sealed envelope, marked “2015 Recruitment Exercise” and state the position applied for to the address below:
ECOWAS Bank for Investment and Development (EBID)
Department of Administration and Human Resources
128, Bd. du 13 Janvier,
Note: Application must include
- A detailed curriculum vitae;
- A letter of interest;
- Copies of degrees or certificates;
- Copy of identity card or passport;
- Copy of birth certificate.
Application Closing Date: 17h00 GMT; 30th June, 2015.