ECOWAS Bank for Investment and Development is seeking application from qualified candidates who are citizens of the community to fill the position of:
Job Title: Head of Division, Agriculture and Rural Development
- Reporting to the Director of the Department of Public sector operations, the Head of Division, Agriculture and Rural Development shall contribute to the implementation of the Bank’s policy on project financing throughout the project cycle.
- Master’s Degree in Agriculture Science, Rural Development or any other equivalent certificate from a recognized University or Tertiary Institution;
- Minimum of ten (10) years professional experience in the analysis, monitoring and appraisal of Agricultural and Rural development projects;
- Proven skills in Agricultural, rural development methods and in project management;
- Good knowledge of financial and economic analysis of projects;
- Mastery of mechanisms for financing of public sector projects;
- Analytical and review skills, sense of organization and ability to work in teams in a multicultural context;
- Ability to develop good relationships with other staff members and to impart knowledge, capacity to delegate duties and responsibilities, supervise and take decisions;
- Good physical condition to be able to participate in field missions.
Mode of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send or deliver their applications and CV’s in sealed envelope, marked “2015 Recruitment Exercise” and state the position applied for to the address below:
ECOWAS Bank for Investment and Development (EBID)
Department of Administration and Human Resources
128, Bd. du 13 Janvier,
Note: Application must include
- A detailed curriculum vitae;
- A letter of interest;
- Copies of degrees or certificates;
- Copy of identity card or passport;
- Copy of birth certificate.
Application Closing Date: 17h00 GMT; 30th June, 2015.