Fosad Consulting Limited – Our client, is a key player in the insurance industry with strong base in almost all states of the federation. Regarded as one of the top five insurance firms in the country and also expanding their services to meet the desired need of its growing clients.
As part of the expansion plan, they are currently looking to hire an experienced individual for the post of:
Job Title: Head of Audit and Control
- Coordinate daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual audit and reconciliation activities of the Group
- Provide overall direction and leadership for the Group.
- Coordinate all enterprise-wide risk management activities of the company and ensure it is of the highest quality.
- Preparation of annual audit and control plan.
- Monitors compliance with Corporate Governance
- Provide coaching for direct reports i.e. all Unit Heads in the Group
- Participate in and contribute to management meetings with a view to sharing experience for the benefits of robust decision making and knowledge sharing
- Positively represent the company in the public by being a thought leader in the industry
- Vetting of audit steps and programs of the Group’s Unit heads
- Review and sign-off of periodic audit reports
- Attendance of meeting of the Board Audit Committee
- Assist all external auditors in getting the company audited periodically.
- Ensure the company’s ERM capabilities are audited periodically.
- Review of existing process and procedure for improvements
- Monitors the control culture and environment of the Company
- Any other responsibilities that might be required by the Group Managing Director from time to time.
- B.Sc/HND in Accounting, Finance and any other related field
- Must be a certified Auditor with practical working experience
- A Minimum of 15 years work experience
- Experience in an insurance firm can be an added advantage
- Must be a member of ICAN or ACCA or CISA or any other related professional body
- Must have managed a team
- High level of Maturity
- Good presentation and negotiation skills
- High level of detail
- Excellent Analytical skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online