Interswitch Financial Inclusion Services Limited (IFIS), is a newly established subsidiary joint venture between Beyond Branches, Growing Businesses Capital and Interswitch Limited. The Company was established to ensure increased agent activity in the delivery of financial and related value adding services outside the traditional channels, through additional financial access points within Nigeria and across Africa.
To support its objectives of growth and sustained profitability, IFIS is looking for result oriented, passionate, performance driven and innovative leaders to fill the Senior Management position below:
Job Position: Head, Network Operations
- Reporting to the Divisional CEO, the successful candidate will be responsible for steering all IFIS agent Network Operations.
- Specifically, he/she will ensure that the IFIS operations provides world class service delivery to its agents, merchants, banks and MMO/Telco partners and onward to end-users.
Key Responsibilities will be to:
- Ensure that the IFIS system gets the best hosting; service management; service improvement and infrastructure development attention.
- Deliver high quality stakeholder communications and reporting concerning the performance of the technical operation and the management of operational relationships with key IFIS Nigeria customers.
- Responsible for the compliance of the local IFIS platform with recognised industry standards including ISO27001, PCI-DSS and SAS70.
- Ensure the system is granted class-leading governance in ICT Security and fraud management as well as high quality risk management.
- Oversee a number of other key supplies including relationships with providers of the following services: end user call centre, local data centre, device testing, outsourced platform owner and SMS aggregation.
- A good first degree or its equivalent from a reputable institution.
- A minimum of six (6) years’; experience managing cross-functional teams in the Business Development and/or Operations of an MMO or Bank.
- Ability to guide strategy, tactics and lead the business’ responsiveness to regulation.
- Knowledge of payment and e-commerce products.
- Project Management Skills.
- Good Report/Business writing Skills.
Employee Value Proposition
- IFIS provides a dynamic, flexible, and innovative environment for self-starters that are passionate and excited to shape the future.
- IFIS also invests heavily in her employees by providing cutting edge training and development opportunities comparable with leading global payment processing firms.
- Our reward packages are designed to meet the needs of our geographically diverse workforce. This includes: competitive compensation, annual performance bonus and profit sharing that rewards you for your individual contribution to our business targets and share ownership schemes which link your reward to IFIS’s longer term performance.
- Successful candidates for this role will work in a multi-disciplinary team and will require good IT, sound interpersonal, communication and presentation skills, combined with excellent organisation and team working skills, a drive for excellence and a passion for success.
How to Apply
Interested and suitably qualified qualified candidates should send their current curriculum vitae (prepared as a Microsoft Word document, and saved with your full names) to: [email protected] please quote the reference number as the subject of your e-mail
Note: All applications will be treated in strict confidence. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Application Closing Date
31st of July, 2015.