Box & Cedar is an HR Consulting Firm. We believe in the power of people and exploiting it to the maximum because we know that people are the greatest assets of any organisation.
The following job vacancy exists:
Job Title: Head of Indirect Sales
Location: Lagos, NIGERIA
- Provide leadership, direction and development to all aspects of indirect distribution and sales channels.
- Implement indirect distribution and sales channel strategies, and accurately and proactively manage sales forecasts. Deliver the sales targets set for the indirect channels (customers, revenues, costs of sales).
- Work with relevant functions to identify and recruit indirect sales partners within coverage areas. Define appropriate remuneration structures and frameworks (commissions, performance bonus, incentives) to drive indirect distribution and sales partners and deliver the set sales targets.
- Manage assigned indirect sales resources and their performance to ensure they are appropriately utilised and meet assigned sales and growth targets.
- Monitor and analyze indirect channel sales volumes, pipeline activity and competitive activity and develop plans to beat the set targets. Monitor and manage product line sales activity across the channels to ensure it meets standards/ parameters.
- Contribute to the development of sales campaigns and collateral material and how it can be applied across the indirect sales channels.
- Ensure superior customer service in line with brand promise throughout all indirect distribution and sales channels.
- Co-ordinate with other functions to efficiently and effectively execute indirect sales channel development and management. Ensure goals and plans are effectively communicated, understood and applied.
- Coordinate activities of planning, recruitment, training and sales support for indirect sales channel partners.
- Provide any other ad hoc duties assigned to you from time to time by the GM, Distribution & Sales or any other person appointed by the Company for this purpose.
- Minimum BSc/HND.
- 7 years relevant experience in Sales and Distribution, Marketing, Logistics and Operational Sales.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Proficiency with computers, Microsoft Office tools and other applicable software.
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
- Good understanding of Sales strategies, excellent analytical and problem solving skill with process focus.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply
Closing Date: 2016-04-29