Etisalat’s vision is a world where people’s reach is not limited by matter or distance; a world where people will effortlessly stay in touch with family and friends; a world where businesses of all sizes can reach new markets without the limitations of distance and travel.
Applications are hereby invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates to fill the Head, Enterprise Solution Position at Etisalat
Job Position: Head, Enterprise Solution
- The Head of Enterprise Solutions will be responsible for managing and ensuring the delivery of business results through the management of Fixed and mobile solutions and Service Delivery & Operations.
Leads the following Business Units:
- Research and Development into in-demand solutions and services for enterprisebusinesses.
- Responsible for full commercialization (concept to launch) of all fixed and mobileenterprise services.
- Responsible for driving revenue and penetration growth of enterprise services.
- Lead all cross-functional programs for delivering all enterprise services, beyondregular voice and data product propositions.
Service Delivery Team:
Responsible for Enterprise Service Delivery and Operations Portfolio, covering the following:
- Pre-Sales & Customer On-boarding
- Post-Sales Operations – Billing,Payment, Issue Resolution, Service & Order Provisioning for all Enterprise Services
- Review and provide input in the development of propositions and business cases for up-to-date innovations in enterprise services and proffer recommendations to the Director, Enterprise Segment.
- Review the technical implementation plan for all enterprise based services including identified potential barriers and recommended solutions.
- Coordinate the implementation of all projects related to the development of enterprise based services for EMTS and ensure timely completion/compliance to quality standards.
- Review all existing and potential product offerings vis-a-vis market research/trends, suggest improvements and proffer recommendations to the Director, Enterprise Segment.
- Review functional requirements, content, look and feel of all potential enterprise based offerings and proffer recommendations to the Director, Enterprise Segment.
- Liaise with the Technical and/or IT department to oversee the development of functional platforms for all enterprise based services on the network.
- Implement the unit’s work programs and plans in line with agreed upon procedures and guidelines.
- Plan and manage the human and material resources of the unit to optimize performance, morale and enhance productivity.
- Manage inter-functional relations to ensure synergy across the various units within the Products and Services division.
- Provide leadership and guidance to team members and manage subordinates’ performance towards the achievement of overall team objectives.
- Monitor and control the budgetary needs of the Enterprise Solutions unit.
- Prepare/compile agreed periodic activity and performance reports for the attention of the Director, Enterprise Segment
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Director, Enterprise Segment.
- First degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline.
- Postgraduate/ professional qualification in a related field will be an added advantage.
Experience, Skills & Competencies
- Nine (9) to twelve (12) years work experience, with at least three (3) years in a managerial role.
How to Apply
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should Click here to apply online