Hayat Holding is among Turkey’s top 100 industrial companies, employing over 10,000 people both in Turkey and abroad. Hayat Group is a conglomerate that operates mainly in two industries. Kastamonu Entegre is the leading company in the wood-based panel industry and Hayat Kimya is among the top FMCG companies.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Company Lawyer
- Prepare and draft contracts to protect the company’s interests
- Follow up litigation matters
- Take part in drafting Executive Board resolutions
- Provide legal consultancy concerning legal issues, business transactions
- Analyze the probable outcomes of legal issues, using knowledge of legal precedents
- Must have knowledge in corporate law, commercial law, contract law, labor law, tax law and intellectual property.
- Experience in reviewing, executing business contracts and giving legal opinions.
- Minimum 3 years experience in a multinational company or a law firm serving multinational companies. With FMCG experience will be an added advantage.
- LL.B and B.L in Law from a reputable University of Nigeria.
- LL.M will be added advantage
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Planning & Organizational Ability
- FMCG/Manufacturing experience
- Analytic Thinking
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should forward their updated CV’s to: [email protected]
Note: Only locals (Nigerians) should apply.
Application Deadline 24th November, 2015.