Hausba Smarthomes – Founded in 2010, with a vision to becoming the leading provider of bespoke electronics and home technology solutions in modern day architecture, we believe in using technology to improve our living experience. We set out to deliver the finest brands in high-end lifestyle custom electronics and system integration to today’s technology driven home owner.
We are passionate about what we do and constantly innovate better ways of simplifying our daily endeavors using technology in the home and business.
It’s our belief by the year 2020, the average luxury home in Nigeria will integrate some degree of home technology, wither it be distributed audio, smart lighting from an intuitive touchscreen or a luxurious dedicated home cinema.
We believe true comfort comes with the convenience of having your home and business work for you, simulate your lifestyle and bring along all the peace and comfort there is, to truly derive an enhanced living experience.
Job Title: Project Design and Coordinator
The Project Design and Coordinator is responsible for the optimum delivery of projects. He/she ensures that projects run smoothly and meet the customer’s expectation from the inception of the project to the closing out of the project. He/She designs the project and executes it with finese, high attention to detail and observing Industry standards.
- Actively plans the project, organizing meetings and audits as the project lapses; establishing budget, defining scope and timeline, and choosing staff for the project.
- Ensuring that projects are run in compliance with the Organization’s requirements
- Selecting project team and Providing guidance to the teams
- Maintaining and integrating project plans
- Tracking & reporting overall progress; Staff performance, project performance.
- Performs periodic analysis of ongoing project, reports on analysis and changes in progress and adjusts projects records accordingly
- Administering the project budget
- Planning & scheduling resources for a group of projects
- Monitoring resource utilization
- Performing quality control procedures and project sign off
- Establishing and maintaining the project documentation library.
- Must have PMP Certification, with proven practical experience with PMBOK.
- Must be able to use Microsoft Visio and AUTOCAD design tools.
- Background in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or any related course.
- At least 5 years active work experience.
- Proven ability to build a team and deliver projects from start to finish.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply