Habiba Balogun Consulting is an Organisation Effectiveness and HR Consulting Services firm that works with organisations to transform their strategy into reality. We develop talent, organize people to be more effective and motivate them to perform at their best.
Our focus is on making change happen and helping people and organisations realise their potential.
Job Title: Membership Services Manager
- This is a managerial position focusing on membership development satisfaction and retainership.
- This officer would be required to liaise with all members of the Association closely.
- Market the Association and contribute to membership drive.
- Manage member administration and direct the accountant on subscription collections.
- Develop and nurture excellent professional relationships with members and peers in the international consulting engineering community. Where appropriate, build alliances and consortiums that lead to joint projects and publications.
- Provide business advisory services to the Association and its members.
- Ensure the development and retainership of members through relevant programs and courses.
- Develop partnerships with corporate bodies to enhance the image and profile of the Association.
- Develop Strategy for getting consulting engineering firms into the Association.
- Annually inform member firms of their CPD(Continues Professional Development) scores.
- Effectively manage membership renewal.
- Identify and cultivate partnership and member opportunities with firms and other support networks.
- A university Degree or its equivalent in the Social Science or the Humanities’.
- Ten (10) years professional experience.
- Ability to effectively multi-task is critical.
- Strong organizational and administrative skills.
- Analytical skills and team building skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to handle confidential information, working in committees.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to [email protected]