Guinness Nigeria Plc – We are Guinness Nigeria, member of Diageo Plc the world’s leading premium drinks business with an unrivaled collection of beverage alcohol & non-alcohol brands across the Spirits, Wine & Beer categories.
Guinness Nigeria operates a Total Beverage Business (TBB). A key contributor to the success of the GNPLC strategic plan is an effective & flexible field sales force demonstrating industry leadership in both volume driving & brand building activity. We put the customer at the heart of everything we do, and through this, will deliver sustained, mutual growth for our brands, categories, customers and partners. Will you partner with us on this journey?
Guinness Nigeria Plc is recruiting to fill the following positions below:
Job Title: Senior Brand Manager Orijin – RTD & Bitters
Auto Req Id: 49656BR
Reports to: Portfolio Director – Lager & RTD
- We are the world’s leading premium drinks business with an outstanding collection of beverage alcohol brands across spirits, beer and wine. These brands include Johnnie Walker, Smirnoff, Baileys and Guinness.
- Guinness Nigeria is regarded as an iconic African company, renowned internationally for its brands of unmatched quality.
Role and Accountabilities
- Leads team to deliver powerful brand plans across the brand, effectively balancing short and long term performance delivery. Exceptional at identifying critical issues, and balances intuition and data to reach breakthrough solutions and action plans. Engages the entire organization behind one vision.
- Ruthless focus on brilliant execution. Drives self and teams to demand world class outputs, and will never settle for second best. Identifies executional problems quickly and implements solutions including those relating to route to market challenges i.e. pricing/value chain, cost of goods.
- Support & inspire the rest of the RTD Brand Team and act as a role model for leading through other cross functional teams
- Accountable for delivery of the F16 annual operating plan. Effective business partner with commercial teams, and develops innovative brand activity that meets the needs of both the brand and key customers/partners that is executed brilliantly.
- Find solutions/ Sees possibilities:
- You think in the future, anticipating trends and opportunities but have pace in your ability to translate ideas into scalable, actionable plans that drive change.
- Performance and execution driven:
- You are committed to drive positive change in business performance. You are results driven and stop at nothing to ensure you deliver high quality results consistently.
- Grow yourself:
- Committed to the development of self and others
- Strategic penetration:
- Develops and leads effective brand plans and strategy development across the business cycle. Effectively consults stakeholders to gain alignment and input. Searches for new ways to connect with the consumer through deep understanding of their motivations and challenges. Drives brand delivery against these insights
- Motivating cross functional teams and agencies:
- Quickly build group empathy and effectively challenge the group but take a collective approach.
- Marketing judgement:
- Able to recognize and build powerful creative ideas that inspire consumers and unleash rapid brand growth.
- Is an effective business partner with commercial teams, and develops innovative brand activity that meets the needs of both the brand and key customers/partners.
- Brilliant Execution:
- Demonstrates multiple project management excellence, delegating appropriately and ruthlessly drives efficiency.
Qualifications and Experience Required
- Degree in marketing / business or other related discipline.
- Proven and strong Brand and Trade marketing experience (6 years+)
- Experienced at managing key stakeholders nationally & internationally.
- Extensive experience of BTL & Experiential strategy development and implementation working with 3rd party agencies.
- Budget & cost control management
- Excellent Commercial judgement & acumen.
- Experience of working on Status brands & understanding of Execution standards required for the aspirational and demanding consumer.
Barriers to Success in Role
- Inability to influence a diverse set of stakeholders and build excellent relationships.
- Not having a positive outlook, not focusing your energy on finding opportunities and solutions that will transform the trajectory of RTD portfolio in Nigeria.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should:
Click here to apply