We are Guinness Nigeria, member of Diageo Plc the world’s leading premium drinks business with an unrivalled collection of beverage alcohol & non-alcohol brands across the Spirits, Wine & Beer categories.
Guinness Nigeria operates a Total Beverage Business (TBB). A key contributor to the success of the GNPLC strategic plan is an effective & flexible field sales force demonstrating industry leadership in both volume driving & brand building activity. We put the customer at the heart of everything we do, and through this, will deliver sustained, mutual growth for our brands, categories, customers and partners. Will you partner with us on this journey?
Guinness Nigeria Is Recruiting for Graduate Corporate Relations Officer, interested individuals should go through the full details as stated below and apply immediately if qualified.
Job Position: Graduate Corporate Relations Officer
Who we are and what we offer!
- We want you to jump straight in to your new role and from day one you’ll have real responsibilities and an immediate opportunity to be part of our business success.
- You’ll demonstrate an aspiration to progress as well a willingness to challenge the status quo in pursuit of performance.
- Best of all, we promise to give you the freedom to showcase your ideas and initiatives and give you the room to grow.
- We were built by people of extraordinary character like Arthur Guinness, Alexander Walker and Charles Tanqueray. Y
- ou will stand on the shoulders of these giants and like them, you’ll have a chance to leave a legacy.
How our programme works:
- Our programme is a three year adventure providing you with two to three rotations during which you’ll find yourself challenged and inspired to reach your full potential.â€‹
- You’ll be introduced to many of our Diageo leaders globally so you can see the differences and similarities in how we operate around the world.
- You’ll also enjoy the backing and support of a mentor and buddy who will give you an introduction to Diageo’s culture and help you successfully navigate your career.
- Working for a company of our size brings with it an enormous diversity of people and opportunities.
- Plus, if you want it, there may even be an opportunity to live and work abroad so you can experience first-hand what it’s like to live and work in another country.
The Corporate Relations Graduate Role
Here are some of the things you’ll have the opportunity to do in this exciting role:
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with community, local and state government officials and media representatives.
- Confer with Human Resource Business Partners and other key contact in the HR Function to develop internal communications that keep employees informed of company activities.
- Develop and implement strategic stakeholder engagement and public relations programmes to achieve significant increases in corporate brand awareness in order to deliver the “most trusted and respected” part of the Diageo Performance Ambition.
The key ingredients we want you to have:
- We’re looking for graduates who not only have the capability to succeed in our organisation today but also have the potential to be our leaders of tomorrow.
- Full of energy, enthusiasm and optimism in everything you do.
- Following your instincts and standing up for what you feel is right.
- You’ll have the opportunity to work collaboratively while showing your confidence and conviction to challenge people, in pursuit of finding the best and most innovative solutions for Diageo.
- Your drive and agility will be applied to overcome challenges and to develop yourself as you progress through the programme.
- You’re able to build strong relationships in order to learn and grow together, as well as to influence and inspire others to always do better.
- Many of these relationships will be core to your success now and in the future as you progress through the organisation.
Our Requirements and Recruitment Process
In addition to the behaviours above:
- A minimum Bachelor 2.1 academic degree or upper credit HND in a business related field
- May have some experience – preferably in public relations, marketing or project management
- Fluency in English
- Excellent numerical & analytical ability
- Fluency in the relevant language to the market you are applying
- Right to work in your market of application
- Full and clean driver’s license where relevant for the role
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click here to apply online
Note: You may be based in any of our geographic regions and we therefore require you to be mobile and willing to potentially relocate for the role.
Application Closing Date