AcePlus is a social enterprise, committed to capacity building, simplifying business processes and the growth of startups and small businesses in Nigeria.
Our product offerings have been tailored to enable entrepreneurs hit the ground running with their ideas and existing businesses to grow as well as run their daytoday business more efficiently, saving thousands perhaps millions that would hitherto been spent as fees on consultants, lawyers and accountants.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Growth Hack (Graduate) Intern
- Be part of the team to lead our growth efforts across digital channels and ensure our products reaches to relevant users nationwide
- Partake in the planning of product positioning, launch and key messaging to differentiate our products in the market
- Conduct market research such as customer questionnaires and focus groups
- Analyse online user behaviour, conversion data and customer journeys, funnel analysis and multichannel attribution
- Work with the team to identify potential product improvements to enhance customer experience
- Explore and execute opportunities to solicit meaningful community feedback and build brand awareness and advocacy
- Drive product distribution using all costeffective means necessary
- Funnel improvement into the product and improve customer retention
- Think about newer and effective traction channels that haven’t been explored
- Bake word of mouth and virality into the product
- Set up, QA and run A/B tests using Optimizely
- Set up, QA and run usability tests, often, but not always, using UserTesting.com
- Carry out any other job related activities as and when deemed necessary.
The ideal candidate should have/understand:
- Ability to think strategically and zoom in tactically to implement and manage online marketing and customer acquisition initiatives across a variety of channels
- Innate interest in learning about customers behaviour through both numbers and qualitative data
- Enough HTML/CSS/JS skills to be able to set up Optimizely tests. SQL knowledge a big bonus
- Sufficient graphic editing skills to be able to modify graphics to create test variations
- Active participation in different social media platforms including Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn is a plus
- Willing to learn what you don’t already know, and learn very quickly
- Comfort in chaos and ability to react quickly to traffic patterns
- At least 6 months relevant/similar experience either as an intern or on personal work
- Must own a functional personal laptop.
- Strong “no taking no” mindset when it comes to winning customers and solving problems
- Basic understanding of statistics and decent Excel skills
- How to effectively use social media, email, content, website analytics, SEO and ads to market product
- Get word of mouth distribution effectively using referral programs, viral distribution etc.
- How to use PR as an effective means of distribution
- How to effectively leverage ATL and BTL
- Strong business acumen and understanding of UI/UX
What you will get from us in return is:
- A collaborative environment that pushes you to think beyond your boundaries
- A diverse workload, keeping you continually stimulated
- Fulltime employment upon satisfactory performance at the end of internship, in line with the business needs
- Flexible working hours, including working 8am 4pm weekly
- An open forum for expression of ideas
- Diverse opportunities to expand your skills, learn newer skills and make you ready for the job market
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their CV’s and Cover letter to: [email protected] In addition, simply provide a link to your LinkedIn profile and write a “Headline” in caps about why you’d be good for the job. The headline should be something like the headline of a newspaper article we’d read about why we should hire you, or the headline of a one page website about why we should hire you. So, to recap: headline & LinkedIn profile, then CV and Cover Letter. That’s it.
Note: This role would be a 6 months unpaid internship. However, travel expenses would be catered to