AceTech Services DMCC is a provider of outsourced Procurement & Supply Chain solutions and Human Resource solutions, tailoring its service-offering to the specific needs of each individual client. Clients of our Procurement & Supply Chain solutions are offered a range of strategic and operational services permitting them to reduce spend on materials, equipment & services purchased and reduce their overall cost of acquisition. Our Human Resource solutions comprise a comprehensive range of services from talent sourcing and ‘onboarding’ to payroll and employment contract administration. Our clients not only secure the best talent but benefit from significant improvements to administrative efficiency.
Job Title: Group Internal Auditor
- Prepare an annual audit plan (risk based) and identify priorities and resources required to execute the plan.
- Perform risk assessment to the business and its subsidiaries.
- Set the scope of audit and set audit strategy and techniques.
- Review financial reports submitted by the subsidiaries.
- Prepare monthly internal audit reports to the management and auditee management.
- Coordinate with external auditors in respect of audit, and follow up on external auditors’ recommendations and their implementation in the subsidiary.
- Conduct follow up review for internal controls to make sure that the agreed action plan had been implemented properly.
- Revise the audit charter to meet the objective of the audit department.
- Ensure that suitable qualified; experienced people are employed for the audit department and provide audit team with appropriate training.
- Perform and complete special assignments, investigations when given by management or the chairman.
- Internal auditing has no direct operational responsibility or authority over any of the activities audited.
Desired Skills and Experience
- At least 8 years experience of Internal Audit.
- University degree plus qualifications as CIA/CISA
- Relevant experience in both a big four audit firm as well as in a comparable position with an EPC related business
- Excellent oral and written communications skills in English.
- Leadership skills
- Problem-solving skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply