Greenswealth Corporate Services Limited started operations mid 1999 as a private enterprise known as Greenswealth Produce Nigeria. The company has since carried on business as a promotional products and corporate gifts purveyor and advisor. Greenswealth has a mission to partner with client organizations in the projection of strong, invaluable brands by providing innovative and quality products in the supply of promotional corporate gift items with emphasis on superior customer service.
Due to an ongoing expansion the company currently seeks to hire qualified candidate for the position below:
Job Title: Production Officer
- The production officer reports to the Head of Production/Marketing.
- The production officer is responsible for the following duties:
- Monitors product standards and implements quality control programs;
- Ensures that health and safety guidelines are followed;
- Assists in drafting a time scale for all production;
- Orders appropriate materials required for production;
- Sets and meet production goals;
- Drafts breakdown to be given to the account/admin department;
- Ensures that all company’s production is cost effective;
- Source for items in the local market;
- Ensures that products are produced on time and are of good quality;
- Assists in the delivery of goods to clients;
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards;
- Assists in monitoring the production processes and adjusting schedules as needed;
- Candidates must possess minimum of HND.
- Candidates must not be older than 30.
Desirable Skills and Competencies
Candidates must possess the following attributes:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Agility and street-smartness
- Sound numerate skills
- Listening skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Note: Applications received after this date will not be opened. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline 22nd May, 2016.