Great Brands Nigeria Limited is a world-class, people orientated, performance driven, sales and distribution company. We are the leading consumer goods distribution company in Nigeria with over 35 years of experience of Nigeria and the region.
Partnership model: We aim to achieve dominant market leadership positions for premier FMCG producers by combining quality production and brand value with expert distribution.
Great Brands Nigeria Limited is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Social Media/Digital Marketing Manager
The candidate will be an Internet savvy, serial media/online marketing expert, with sound marketing acumen, intellectually sound and shrewd, with a rich experience in digital marketing solutions. Experience working with FMCG brands is a must.
- Executes a comprehensive social media strategy that raises visibility and traffic for target audiences and followers
- Analyze and report on campaign performance on a day to day basis for impact on target audiences – translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising the Social Media campaigns
- Create monthly editorial content calendars for each brand within the portfolio
- Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written).
- Customer relationship manager,online monitoring,listening and evaluation.
- Cultivate a social media referral network
- Copy, edit articles, press releases and other content from freelancers
- Research and source material for content. working with sales and marketing team to create ideas
- Manage social media presence and execute maintenance on social media properties and accounts -Instagram, Google Plus, Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter
- Become an advocate for the Company in Social Media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate. I.e. Monitor, listen and respond to users in a “Social” way while cultivating leads..
- Analyze Social Media statistics: Likes, impression, reach to generate insights from site metrics and implementing same to improve site performance
- Manage freelancers while providing collaboration and training as needed
- Analyse marketing initiatives – Responsible for metrics and delivering monthly reports and measuring ROI
- Community Building : Research and identify Communities, Sub-Groups from various touch point of each regions ( Music, Football, Comedy, Celebrity e.t.c ) and develop how the organization can leverage this partnerships
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply