Rmax Systems, is currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Office Clerk/Secretary/Book keeper
- Compile, copy, sort, and file records of office activities, business transactions, and other activities
- Compute, record, and proofread data and other information, such as sales records and reports
- Type, format, and edit correspondence and other documents
- Balances subsidiary accounts by reconciling entries.
- Maintains historical records by filing documents.
- Advising management on needed actions.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Assist in HR and other office duties as assigned
- Assist in inventory
- Deliver messages and run errands.
- Develops system to account for financial transactions by establishing a chart of accounts; defining bookkeeping policies and procedures.
- NYSC Certificate holder.
- Female (less than 24yrs).
- Must Reside within close Proximity to Agric, Ikorodu.
- Good customer relationship, good looking and eloquent.
- Excellent Desktop Publishing Skills (MS Office, Graphics(CorelDraw or Photoshop), Surfing the web).
- Blogging and Social Media.
- Minimum of ND in any relevant course of study.
- Bookkeeping or Accounting experience is a plus: 1 year
Graduates: 30,000/Month, ND: 25,000/Month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: [email protected]
and state Office Clerk/Secretary/Book keeper as Subject.
Application Deadline 10th October, 2015.