For upward of seven years, we have served more than 7,000 private schools across the country in various forms, by increasing their school’s enrollment dramatically, increasing their revenue, reduce their debt, improve their staff productivity, boost their profit and help them sustain their growth.
Job Title: Graphics Designer
- Must be able to design graphics for use in media products such as magazines, labels, posters, banners, leaflet, online, advertising and signage
- Manage day-to-day social media posting on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and other social media sites
- Promote social media tactics as a fundamental part of the marketing media mix.
- Implement a social media strategy & campaigns.
- Stay current with social media trends and incorporate, as appropriate, to improve artists promotion, drive sales, and encourage increased social media engagement
- Developing concepts, graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites
- Designing web layouts and templates using graphics tools.
- Manage a variety of different content management systems.
Experience and Qualifications
- Must be a graduate and must have IT related qualifications.
- Knowledge and proficiency in a variety of social media platforms, including Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Pinterest, Google+, and Instagram
- Knowledge of Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator(or CorelDraw
- Excellent IT skills, especially with design and photo-editing software.
- Exceptional creativity and innovation.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications to [email protected]