Thelightville Consulting was founded in 2008 as a Digital Marketing and IT Consulting company that provides web design, internet marketing, mobile app development and other interactive media services to organizations ranging from non-profits and small businesses to governmental entities and publicly traded corporations. Our approach is built around helping clients identify their needs and working with them to develop effective strategies that will grow along with their companies or organizations. Every project that we work on begins with a comprehensive discovery phase where we sit down with you to find out what makes your organization tick. We have grown each year, expanding our service offerings and diversifying our client base, while growing as an intelligent and creative force in an industry that consistently recognizes our work.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Web Designer/Developer
- We are looking for an outstanding Web Developer to be responsible for the coding, innovative design and layout of our website.
- You will build our website from concept all the way to completion from the bottom up, fashioning everything from the home page to site layout and function.
- Meeting clients to identify their needs and liaising regularly with them;
- Drawing up detailed website specifications;
- Designing sample page layouts including text size and colours;
- Designing graphics, animations and manipulating digital photographs;
- Registering web domain names and organising the hosting of the website;
- Presenting initial design ideas to client;
- Sound Knowledge of PHP/MySQL.
- Coding using a variety of software including Dreamweaver;
- Working with different content management systems;
- Search engine optimisation;
- Meeting relevant legal requirements such as accessibility standards, freedom of information and privacy;
- Handing the completed website over to the client;
- Post-sales technical support;
- Training client’s staff;
- Researching current design trends;
- Continual professional development to keep up to date with new software developments.
- Designing the website’s visual imagery and ensuring it is in line with company branding policy or the requirements of the client;
- Proofreading content and grammar and making changes where necessary;
- Editing content, debugging code and re-designing web pages;
- Working with other web specialists including digital marketers and graphic designers;
- Liaising with outside agencies;
- Testing the website to ensure it is working;
Job Title: Graphics Designer
Graphic designers typically do the following:
- Meet with clients or the art director to determine the scope of a project
- Advise clients on strategies to reach a particular audience
- Select colors, images, text style, and layout
- Present the design to clients or the art director
- Incorporate changes recommended by the clients into the final design
- Review designs for errors before printing or publishing them
- Determine the message the design should portray
- Create images that identify a product or convey a message
- Develop graphics and visual or audio images for product illustrations, logos, and websites
- Create designs either by hand or using computer software packages
How to Apply
Interested and suitably qualified applicants should send your CV’s to: [email protected] with “Application for Web Designer/Developer” or “Application for Graphics Designer” as title.
Application Deadline 30th October 2015