AcePlus is a social enterprise, committed to capacity building, simplifying business processes and the growth of startups and small businesses in Nigeria. Our product offerings have been tailored to enable entrepreneurs hit the ground running with their ideas and existing businesses to grow as well as run their day-to-day business more efficiently, saving thousands – perhaps millions – that would hitherto been spent as fees on consultants, lawyers and accountants. They include professional-grade ready-to-print templates, forms and guides, saving hundreds of hours of writing and formatting documents.
Applications are hereby invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for the Graphic Designer Job Opportunity At AcePlus Universal Networks Limited.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Graphic Designer
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Interpreting the business needs and developing a concept to suit purpose; as well as estimating the time required to complete work, and providing quotes where applicable;
- Developing design briefs by gathering information and data through research;
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts;
- Using innovation to redefine a design brief within the constraints of cost and time;
- Presenting finalised ideas and concepts to clients or account managers;
- Working with a wide range of media, including photography and computer-aided design (cad);
- Proofreading to produce accurate and high-quality work; and contributing ideas and design artwork to the overall brief;
- Demonstrating illustrative skills with rough sketches; and working on layouts and art working pages ready for print;
- Keeping abreast of emerging technologies in new media, particularly design programs such as indesign, quarkxpress, freehand, illustrator, photoshop, 3ds max, acrobat, director, dreamweaver and flash;
- Working as part of a team including copywriters, web developers, marketing specialists and other designers.
The ideal candidate should have:
- Excellent research and IT skills, especially with design and photo-editing software
- Exceptional creativity and innovation
- Strong organizational, time-management and communication skills; and great attention to detail
- Ability to juggle multiple projects while meeting demanding deadlines, producing high quality work and projecting a positive attitude
- Flexible, proactive & creative problem solving skills.
- Strong sense of self-motivation and ability to learn and get results as an individual and part of a team
- Should be either a current B.Sc, OND, HND student; or recent graduate with some working experience of the stated role
- Time commitment of 10 to 20 hours per week.
What you will get from us in return is:
- A collaborative environment that pushes you to think beyond your boundaries
- A diverse workload, keeping you continually stimulated
- An open forum for expression of ideas
- Diverse opportunities to expand your skills, learn newer skills and make you ready for the job market
- Flexible working hours.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV and a Cover Letter stating why you should be considered for the specific role of interest to: [email protected]