Sacvin Nigeria Limited, started operations in Nigeria in 1991 with four injection moulding machines of 15 tons monthly capacity at Okota, Lagos. Today, its operations span across Nigeria using automated extrusion; rotomoulding; blow moulding and injection moulding. It currently provides plastics solutions for waste and water management needs of construction and related companies; and packaging needs of paint, oil, and food processing industries. Sacvin also serves the consumer with over 500 products.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphic Designer
- We are currently looking for a graphic designer who will work with the marketing team on designing marketing collateral and packaging concepts/artwork.
- This is your opportunity to design all collateral for a plastics company that is out there associated with the brand.
- Coming up with creative concepts
- Producing a variety of design ideas while sticking to the brand
- Work with the marketing team on all artwork
- Researching new concepts
Essential Skills and Experience
- CorelDraw and Photoshop skills
- Creative and being able to stick to timelines
- Professional certificate or diploma in design
- At least 2 years of experience in designing for print and/or digital
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 30th May, 2016.