E-Jay Prime Atlantic Limited, Publishers of RubyPlus Magazine- Africa’s No. 1 Teenage Magazine, currently has vacant positions for qualified persons.
Our operations allow our employees to work from different locations in Nigeria and Africa in general, while maintaining corporate standards. E-Jay Prime Atlantic is an equal-opportunity employer.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Graphic designer
- Create layout and design for Rubyplus teen magazine
- Create and manage company’s website
- Select colour images, text styles and layout
- Develop graphics and visual or audio images for product illustrations, logos and websites
- Working as part of a team with staff writers, editor in chief, photographers, marketers etc.
- Design logos, backdrops, banners etc
- Liaise with company’s printers on a regular basis to ensure deadlines are met.
- Must possess graphic design experience, a Degree in Graphic Design is an added advantage.
- Must possess creative flair, versatility, conceptual/ visual ability and originality
- Must be hardworking and have the ability to multitask on multiple projects to meet deadline.
- Excellent use of Mac and windows
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent knowledge of of graphic and web design software- adobe master suite,photoshop, Indesign, CSS, illustrator ,page maker, acrobat, quarks express , HTML.
- Excellent knowledge of typography and colour theory
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a copy of their CV’s with a cover letter to:[email protected]
For more details call – 08147700867
Application Deadline 21st March, 2016.