PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) helps organisations and individuals create the value they’re looking for. We’re a network of firms in 157 countries with more than 184,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
Job Title: Graphic Artist
Demonstrates knowledge, skill, and leadership in the design, creation, and application of graphics and visual communications
• Formatting financial statements
• Concept development, execution of all creative deliverable for the firm including websites.
• Inter alia, the creation and design of brochures, invites, newsletters, proposals and presentations as well as multimedia presentations.
The jobholder will report to the client with respect to in-country projects and assignments
• Excellent working knowledge and understanding of Adobe InDesign, CorelDraw/Adobe Illustrator, Macromedia Suite (FlashMX, Photoshop) and Microsoft Office in particular, Excel.
• Knowledge of Flash action scripting, fireworks, and Dreamweaver.
• Ability to work in a pressurized and stressful environment.
• Initiative, go-getter attitude and proactive individual.
• Highly motivated, results-orientated individual.
• Enthusiastic, energetic and outgoing personality.
• Ability to work as part of a team
•Ability to take responsibility and ownership for development.
• Ability to think creatively and encourage continuous improvement of all tasks and duties.
• High level of quality control through various stages of the production process.
• Print knowledge.
• Ability to organised fairly complex source materials into simpler, integrated, coherent printed piece while maintaining the firm’s visual identity guidelines
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Graphic design diploma or comparable graphic design school certification
• At least 3 years experience in graphic design.
• Project management experience and ability.
How to Apply
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should Click Here To Apply