Marie Stopes International Organisation Nigeria (MSION) is a results-orientated non-Governmental organisation, which uses modern management and marketing techniques to provide family planning and other reproductive healthcare clinical services in underserved communities. MSION’s goal is to dramatically improve access to family planning and related reproductive health services to reduce maternal mortality and ultimately poverty in Nigeria.
MSION is part of Marie Stopes International’s Global Partnership which operates in 43 countries and is the largest non-Governmental provider of family planning in the world.
Job Title: Grant Account Officer
Location: Abuja – Nigeria
Reporting to: Grants Accountant
Duration of contract: 2 years
Probationary period: 6 months
The Core Responsibility Of This Post Is To Use Your
￭ results orientation
￭ commitment to personal development
to further MSI’s partnership mission: enabling individuals to have children by choice not chance.
- Monitoring of Project Budgets vs Actual Expenses and sharing outcome with the Project Managers on a monthly basis
- Preparing and submitting of Donor Financial Reports as required by donors.
- Posting of project financial transactions to SUN as the transactions occur.
- Ensuring that financial transactions comply with donor requirements.
- Provide support to Project Managers in managing Regional Office budgets.
- Ensure accurate and timely quarterly project projections
- Ensure proper use of account, centre and projects codes Any other duty as may be assigned by the management team
How to Apply
Interested candidates should apply by email with CV and suitability statement as a single attachment to [email protected]
MSION is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to achieving gender balance within the organization. Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
The subject of the email should be the POSITION TITLE/LOCATION and the CV/Suitability statement should be saved in the applicant’s full name. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application closes not later than Friday, 12th August 2016