Grand Oak Limited (GOL), a member of Lexcel Group and the leading sales and marketing company in the wine and spirit business in Nigeria with brands that have become household names requires the services of a qualified and self motivated individual to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title Sales Operations Manager (SOM)
- The position of SOM reports to the Commercial Director and is responsible for sales & logistics planning, sales administration, sales process implementation, tracking and improvement.
- The SOM must demonstrate strong conceptual ability and innovation to keep the company’s products fresh and exciting in the minds of the consuming public.
- Must be well grounded in both theoretical and practical knowledge of markets especially in the fast moving consumer goods (FMCG) sector.
- Must be IT savvy
- High integrity and candor
- He must exercise a certain amount of discretion in executing his/ her duties or on any strategic issues prior to commitment of company resources.
- A good first Degree in Social Sciences or any related discipline from any reputable institutions.
- Master’s Degree or MBA
- Good interpersonal skills
- Attention to details
- Ability to multi task
- 10-15 years relevant work experience
- High proficiency in the use of relevant MS & inventory software/packages
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward applications as a Microsoft Word attachment, to: firstname.lastname@example.org stating the position as the subject of their email.
Application Deadline 24th December, 2015.