AB Microfinance Bank Nigeria Limited is a member of an international network of Microfinance Banks under Access Holding Microfinance AG(www.accessholding.com), with its Head office in Berlin, Germany.
The Group provides world class banking services to micro, small and medium enterprises and private individuals in Africa and Asia. It has been spreading out to other countries across the globe rapidly.
AB Microfinance Bank Nigeria Limited is recruiting to fill the job positions below:
Job Title: Trainee Client Adviser
Ref Code: TCA/DEC/2016/LAG
- Provide excellent Customer Service and handle customer enquiries/complaints in a professional and timely manner within the Bank
- Active sales of all the Banking Services products
- Deposits Mobilization by cross-selling the banks products and giving general information about products/ services
- Engage in field visits and Direct Promotion activities aimed at mobilizing deposits
- Account opening and all customer account related operations
- Perform field visits to conduct address verification and referencing as part of KYC
- Conduct disbursement talks with clients and ensure the signing of all contracts by all the parties involved.
- Minimum educational qualification of B.Sc./HND
- Good communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Excellent selling and Marketing skills
- Active PC user
- Excellent customer service relation
- Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision
- 1-2 years working experience in any related field would be an added advantage
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply for this Position