Femack Food Processing founded in 2006 is a name entirely synonymous with quality and is highly committed to maintaining its moral beliefs. The business is known for the high quality biscuits, chewing gum, and toffees it manufactures under the FEMACK FOODS groups. We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
- Carry out timely installation and monitoring of plant and equipment to identify and correct problems using root cause analysis.
- To implement plan and preventive maintenance programme.
- To implement corrective maintenance of machine using root cause analysis.
- Installation of new machines and equipment.
- Minimum of, HND, B.Sc in any related field.
- M.Sc is an added advantage.
- Having organizational skills.
- Being able to articulate concepts and ideas both contextually and visually.
- Having good technical skills.
- Being able to work alone or with a team.
- Having IT skills.
- Being able to travel for inspections and meetings.
- Having good written and verbal communication skills.
- Being able to recognize discrepancies.
- Having strong work ethic.
- Being able to perform various tasks at the same time
Mode of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their resumes to: [email protected]
Applications Closing Date: 17th July, 2015