Verge Designs Limited is a Nigerian company with a Global perspective and a background in Architecture and Brand based Design. We focus on Design and Build projects, Interior (in shop) and Exterior Architecture Branding, , Renovation Works, Brand Development and Brand Architecture.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
- The Graduate Trainee Scheme is designed to equip fresh Graduate with requisite skills necessary to assume leadership roles and be exposed to activities in all the Units within our organisation.
- Contributing to the achievement of company’s yearly/quarterly/monthly target.
- Exposure to various business functional areas.
- Cross-Business Units exposure/marketing
- Human Resources Consulting
- Clients outsourcing
- Learning on the job and accumulating as much experience and practical knowledge as possible.
- Help the managers and heads of the divisions in various functions.
- Full involvement in sales process.
- Contacting, meeting and following up on customer/clients
- Interacting with public private institutions such as Oil and Gas, Manufacturing, Construction, Food processing and other major dealers of industrial goods.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum of HND in any field
- Must be able to learn with little supervision.
- Must have a basic computer knowledge
- Have a mature personality
- Have good organisational and administrative skills
- Have the ability to prioritize
- Good administrative and IT skills
- Be able to keep up with deadlines
- Must have completed the mandatory One Year National Youth Service Programme
- Having good written and verbal communication skills.
- Be able to gain people’s confidence and put them at ease
- Be persuasive, persistent and patient
- Look smart
- Be able to cope with pressure
- Be flexible and adaptable
- Having organizational skills.
- Being able to travel for meetings.
- Having strong work ethic.
- Being able to perform various tasks at the same time.
- Time Management
- Being able to articulate concepts and ideas both contextually and visually.
- Having good technical skills.
- Being able to work alone or with a team.
- Critical Thinking, Judgment and Decision Making
- Building Effective Teams
- Dealing with Ambiguity
- Delegating, Monitoring and Coordination
- Coordinating and directing others
- Complex Problem Solving
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Applications electronically to:[email protected]
Application Deadline 29th July, 2016.