With around 6,100 offices worldwide, we aim to be where the growth is, connecting customers to opportunities, enabling businesses to thrive and economies to prosper, and ultimately helping people to fulfil their hopes and realise their ambitions.
Listed on the London, Hong Kong, New York, Paris and Bermuda stock exchanges, shares in HSBC Holdings plc are held by about 213,000 shareholders in 131 countries and territories.
HSBC is looking for fresh graduates.
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
How it works
Our programme runs for 18 months. A graduate will be placed in a specific department for the duration of the programme. There will be no rotation.
As a graduate you will be provided with specific objectives that need to be achieved and provided with performance feedback every three months.
We have an informal mentoring programme in place and you will have the opportunity to select your own mentor within three months on the programme. It is then your responsibility to build and maintain the relationship with your mentor.
Training and development
At HSBC we encourage and support continuous professional development through a variety of training initiatives. Throughout this programme, a combination of formal and on-the-job training will stretch and develop your capabilities.
You will benefit from:
- An induction programme that includes an introduction to the bank, an overview of the programme, and a chance to network with other graduates and business managers
- Essential regulatory training and exam study support
- Business and role-specific training, to extend your technical understanding of the business
- Support to study for a relevant professional qualification, and access to the best learning materials available
Listed below are the minimum requirements that you are required to meet:
- South African citizen and Non-South African citizens with permanent residence
- A relevant degree in finance, engineering, sciences, business or economics
- Completion of post-graduate studies would be advantageous
- High levels of ambition and self-motivation, supported by a strong desire for a career in banking, within the HSBC Group
- Leadership and team working capabilities
- Start or completion towards a CFA qualification
How to Apply
Click Here to Apply .
Please help pass on this message. Apologies for the short notice.