Dahfex Global Solutions (DGS) is a dynamic Telecoms VAS company that specializes in delivering customer-centric and revenue-driven Value Added Services to Mobile Network Operators.
At DGS, we are committed to providing practical, cost-effective and innovative solutions to daily business challenges with strategic planning, analysis and excellent execution skills and capability.
It is made up of a well-established team of experts in Telecoms strategic VAS planning, conceptualization and execution thereby complementing Operators’ effort to achieve quick time to market of products and services
Dahfex Global Solutions (DGS) is recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Accountant (Female)
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
Job Title: Female Graduate Trainee
- The candidate must be organized, self oriented articulate and ready to take up new challenges .
- HND/ B.Sc in any Discipline
- Must be Computer literate
- Ability to demonstrate good interpersonal/communication skill.
Job Title: Software Application Developer
- The candidate will be responsible for effective design, development and implementation of varying web and database applications
- Design, develop, and implement Web Applications that will interact with MNOs platforms
- Testing, integration, implementation and support of deployed services on the MNOs platforms
- Reporting, monitoring activities on the Web Applications, performance, system Analysis and improvement
- Resolving escalated customer and/or MNOs complaints.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server development and administration skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft cloud services
- A minimum of three (3) years’ experience post NYSC in administering and supporting SQL and Web applications, with a proven record of success.
- Document Management System/Paperless office experience will be an added
- Knowledge of Windows OS and LINUX/UNIX operating systems.
- Ability to manage time effectively and adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Ability to work independently under pressure with minimum supervision a university degree with relevant experience.
- Bachelor’s degree or HND with a minimum of 2nd class lower in Computer Science, Engineering and any other relevant fields
- Must have a sharp business development focus and demonstrative innovative approaches
- Must be a self-starter, someone who demonstrates by getting out in the marketplace
- Strong analytical skills able to draw conclusions from data, management information and trends
- Minimum of 1-2 years’ work experience in the Telecommunications or relevant industry
- Able to operate in a performance driven organization
- Must be results oriented and move fast to meet customer needs
- Proven leadership ability with excellent interpersonal communication skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected] indicating the position applied for as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline 10th February, 2016.