This is to inform the general public that vacancies now exist at SCELNETWORK. A Mobile Financial Service company established to contribute to the cashless initiative of CBN is hereby embarking on a nationwide recruitment of staff as state coordinators.
Job Title: State Coordinators
Interested applicants must possess the following:
• Must have required skill and knowledge.
• Must acquire not less than First Degree (B.sc) or its equivalent.
• Must have the capacity for multi-task and work under pressure in order to meet competitive deadlines.
• Must have integrity, initiative, credibility, diligence and pay attention to detail in managing work force.
AVAILABLE SPACE: 2 per state.
The incumbent role includes but not limited to:
• Set-up and maintain transaction point (T-Point) in the area of assignment.
• Supervise and report all issues relating to the activities of staff under his/her transaction-point (T-point)
• Create financial service centre across state of assignment.
• Conduct regular checks and propose ways forward in conformity with the management objectives.
• Ensure positive customer service in all areas.
• Monitor the tasks of the service provider.
• Set goals and plans to promote and improve service delivery.
• Identified short comings with the staff and advice on remedial actions.
• Ensure staff adhered to the lay down service procedures.
NOTE: Exercise shall be base on state by state bases.
Are you qualified and interested?
How to Apply
Click Here to Apply