Since 1985, Dell has played a critical role in enabling more affordable and accessible technology around the world.
As an end-to-end computing solutions company, Dell continues to transform computing and provide high quality solutions that empower people to do more all over the world.
With more than 100,000 team members across the globe, Dell serves customers ranging from the world’s largest businesses and public-sector organizations, to small and medium businesses, and individual consumers. Dell’s team members are deeply committed to serving our community, regularly dedicating volunteer hours to over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received numerous accolades ranging from employer of choice to energy conservation awards.
At Dell, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. This means fostering an open approach to technology innovation that delivers effective solutions for all customer challenges. We believe technology is essential for human success and that it should be accessible to everyone.
Applications are hereby invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates to fill the Graduate Services Sales Executive Job Vacancy at DELL
Job Position: Graduate Services Sales Executive
Are you a brilliant problem solver who could provide front-line support for a game-changing, enterprise-wide support service? Do you want to be a hero to Dell’s customers by resolving their complex IT issues? WithinDell Services, we are looking for a Services Sales Executive to join our team in Lagos, and sell Dell support services.
Dell provides end-to-end solutions that enable more affordable and accessible technology around the world, empowering people everywhere to do more. You will be part of a collaborative team that believes in honest communication, shares creativity and welcomes different perspectives. There is a winning culture built on a platform of integrity and a spirit of innovation. We will also provide the mentoring, training and opportunities for you to fulfil your ambitions and potential.
- To achieve targeted and forecasted sales goals for the specific support service programs in the regions of responsibility
- Develop and plan the sales strategy on target accounts to achieve long-term sales and establish long term relationships
- Work with the required teams to ensure a successful roll-out of support services offers
- Engage with the management of your respective country/region/segment on services sales performance and required action plans
- Work with Sales teams to drive the sale of services and provide on-going communication with Sales teams to ensure a consistent and cohesive message to the customer
- Effectively prioritizes multiple demands while ensuring customer needs are met
- You have excellent presentation –and negotiating skills
- You have excellent communication skills in English, verbal and in writing
- A minimum of 5 years IT support services similar to Dell ProSupport suite selling experience
- Sales minded with a sense of urgency to get to the required results (drive for results)
Application Closing Date