The MacTay Group is a leading consulting company with its sole aim to nurture and improve growth in people and establishments by offering strategic and operations consulting services.
Our 30 year success story has been one filled with excitement and fulfilment for our clients, overcoming difficult challenges, cutting across Private, Public and social sectors while staying true to our beliefs that limitations are only a figment of the imagination, with our committed and innovative team, we have proved this time and again.
DescriptionThe role of a Sales Executive is to build the business by identifying, selling and promoting the company’s services to prospects as well as maintaining good relationship with existing and future clients. He/ she is also saddled with the responsibility of negotiating contracts with the aim of maximising sales profits.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sells company’s services by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Provide customers with quotations as well as negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales.
- Adequate knowledge of SLA and contract management.
- Delivers product demonstrations through presentations with various organizations.
- Enters, updates and maintains daily sales activities and client/customer information into Sales database.
- Prospects and cold-calls on businesses and organizations
- Regularly follows up on inbound leads and sales inquiries
- Responds to customer/client inquiries, suggestions, complaints and other details, by phone, online video conferences and email.
- Suggests and implements a closing business strategy relative to sales.
- Meeting sales targets.
- Identifies service improvements or new services by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
RequirementsTo perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representatives of the knowledge, skill, and/ or ability required.
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE
A minimum of a bachelors’ degree in any business related field is preferred and a minimum of 3 years of marketing experience in a consulting, training or outsourcing firm.
• Excellent presentation and communication skills with proven persuasive power
• Customer focused approach and ability to learn and adapt to needs and changes quickly.
• First-rate computer skills, telephone etiquette and work ethic.
• Self-motivated individual with strong business acumen, good time management and task prioritization skills.
• Proven ability to work under pressure on strict deadlines.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply